Okay! I’m back again with these. If you want to make something of this, please confine your wisecracks to the “Comments” section below. Thank you.
For professional singers:
1. If you want to have a fun weekend, don’t start it off by singing at a 9:45 AM funeral on Saturday morning.
2. If you do sing at a 9:45 AM funeral on Saturday morning, enjoy the extra money you are making. You will soon have to say good-bye to it, anyway.
3. The day you decide to really bundle up will be the day your area will experience record high temperatures for the time of year it is.
4. The day you wear your boots and waterproof poncho and carry your biggest, most awkward umbrella will be the day the weatherman was wrong about the rain.
5. Conclusion: If you prepare for bad weather, it probably won’t happen. Therefore, if you want to make sure it will be a beautiful day, dress like an Eskimo and carry an umbrella the size of a large patio table.
6. Never take advice from humor writers. You don’t know where our ideas have been.