Skip to content
24 Jul, 2019
Learning with The Legendary Legend: Episode 234, 607, 876, 245, 783, 567, 911, 025, 188, 115, 598, 315, 409 – ‘Racecar’ is ‘racecaR’ backwards…
- Getting out of a warm bed in the early morning hours to go for a run in the snow.
- Getting out of bed while it is still dark to go run in the rain.
- Getting out of bed at all in the early morning hours.
- Driving for an hour to pay to run 3.1 miles (5K) or 6.2 miles (10K) for nothing but a “free” banana and a t-shirt.
- Why anyone would need more than one pair of running shoes.
- Why anyone would keep old running shoes in the closet.
- Entering a race knowing you won’t win and probably won’t place in the top three of your age group.
- Planning vacations around new places to run or new races to enter.
- Not being able to answer a question about running in 300 words or less.
- Paying to run in a race on the trail you run for free any other time.