There are two models in the range: the Gray Ghost Roadster and the Hilltopper Hog. The bikes offer a number of features for senior speedsters.
- A bike-mounted GPS navigation system repeats the destination address every eight minutes to remind boomer drivers where they are going.
- The GPS system is also programmed to sound an alert 10 miles, five miles, and one mile before the next bathroom comes up.
- Sensors in the handle bars track riders’ vital signs.
- Oversize instrumentation, an extra-loud sound system, and double-stack seats for short riders, raise comfort levels.
- Robot “fingers” massage the rider’s legs one mile before the destination to bring the blood circulation back and enable him or her to stand when they arrive.
- To help riders mount and demount the bikes are equipped with a handrail. Also, a set of moving steps automatically deploys when a motorcycle is parked.
- A special low-temperature compartment under the seat is available for senior essentials such as medicines, defibrillator, and Viagra.