Quiz: Sex in the City Quote or Stuff I’m Sure My Cat is Thinking While I’m Asking ‘So, Who’s the Pretty Girl?
- I don’t believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party. I just believe in parties.
- Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives.
- Do any of you have a completely unremarkable friend or maybe a houseplant I could go to dinner with on Saturday night?
- I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.
- I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.
- Oh my God! Do you know what these are? Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes! I thought these were an urban shoe myth!
- Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with
- Sexy is what I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality.
- Abso—f—ing—lutely.Beauty is fleeting, but a rent-controlledapartment overlooking the park iforever.
- I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you people
- You two are crazy to get married. Marriage ruins everything.
- The only thing I learned that night was that maybe I should have stayed home
- I couldn’t understand a word she was saying, but I felt I had in my possession all the Italian I’d ever need to know: Dolce, Dolce, Dolce.
Sex and the City Quote: ALL
Stuff I’m Sure My Cat is Thinking While I’m Asking ‘So, Who’s the Pretty Girl?’ ALL