Not much to be written about today’s post. Quite frankly, there are more questions than answers.
Here’s the original story on WTAE.com.
- Once you see the trolley station, do you say, “Hmmm… I guess I should have made a left back there at the light!“
- Or are ya so out of your mind that, you figure, like the Turnpike Ride at Kennywood, “I’ll just catch one of those rails and it will take me around safely!“
- What prompted you to stop at HERE.. was it the potential of imminent death from the “Light at the end of the tunnel?“
- Is this the new energy-efficient-clown-car trolley that actually fits 39 passengers?
- Is this the one scenario in the entire world where the use of that irritating idiot from the Arby’s commercials would actually be funny, saying, “Really?… Really?“
But, the ULTIMATE question is, “How far does one have to look ahead at the trolley tracks before one realizes, that …. YOU’RE DRIVING ON TROLLEY TRACKS, Ya Jagoff?”
HINT: about 2 feet! The bumps should have been a clue!