1. If you are one of those people who can never find your way around anywhere, even if someone gives you exact directions and draws a map, you will need a guide to show you how to get to the IMAX theater in your local AMC Loews Multiplex.
2. In fact, you might want a guide to help you find your movie, period. You wouldn’t want to end up seeing Celeste and Jesse Forever when you were dying to see Total Recall, or vice versa.
3. Just because the nice person who took your ticket gave you a pair of 3D glasses does not mean they are a gift to you because you are a valued patron. You have to give them back when you leave. Those are the rules.
4. Expensive movie theater concession snacks don’t taste any better than the stuff you can smuggle in for free.
5. Putting used gum under the seats or on the floor is not recommended, and it serves you right if you step on it yourself. The same goes for spilling Coke on the floor.
6. If you choose to sit in an aisle seat, you don’t have any right to get annoyed when people come in and climb over you to get to the empty seats in the middle of the row. They paid just as much for their tickets as you did. Yes, they did. Really. So be nice.