PEANUT SQUASH STEW
2½ pounds summer squash (zucchini, patty pan, or crookneck)
2½ tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups roasted peanuts
1 teaspoon brown sugar
Peel and cut squash into 1″ cubes. Add squash and peanut oil to Dutch oven. Sauté on medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until squash is tender. Stir frequently. Add salt, roasted peanuts, and sugar. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
1). Chad is a person.
2) Chad is a country.
3) Wouldn’t it be neat to have a country named about yourself? Consider naming your next child Belgium.
4) Chad is bad when it hangs from a ballot. Some people think that hanging chads changed the 2000 American presidential election. If candidate Al Gore had won that election instead of George Bush, American history, and indeed world history would have been different.
5) How different? Different enough so that tidbit 4) wouldn’t have been written differently.
8) There’s a famous Isaac Asimov story where a man goes back in time to shoot a dinosaur. He strays off the marked path and steps on a butterfly. He returns to his own time to find that the presidential election was changed, just like in tidbit 4).
9) A lot of people spoke out against hanging chads, including many, many Chads.
10) It’s good to see people getting involved in the political process. Now is the time for all good Sarahs to come to the aid of their country.
– Chef Paul
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com