It’s that week where adults will try their best to scare you. They’ll bring out the vampires, the ghouls, the guys covered in fake blood wielding chainsaws. But what’s the most horrific thing they can throw at you?
Consider the utter horror unleashed recently when two parents photobombed their daughter’s Facebook page in retaliation for her “being fresh” (whatever that means, is she a vegetable?). Their intent, of course, was to deeply embarrass their wayward child with a picture of themselves in an over-the-top, goofy pose. All good parents know that the best way to build report with their kids is to publicly embarrass them.
But the great thing about Facebook is that it gives you kids out there a great way to strike back. If your parents photobomb your page you can always respond to the picture by posting comments of your own. Using the aforementioned scenario (with the actual picture enclosed) I’ve included a few suggestions on how you can respond. Remember kids, the best way to fight horror is with humor.
1) That’s not a face Dad’s making. That’s how he really looks.
2) Mom’s indicating the number of affairs she’s had. This month.
3) Guess what’s gonna appear on some company’s Facebook page the next time Dad is job hunting?
4) Here’s hoping Dad’s other wife doesn’t see this photo.
5) Mom’s crushing Dad’s nuts with her left hand. Yeah, she wears the pants in our family.
6) Now I know why they call marriage an institution.
Feel free to add your own comments below. We’re all in this together.