Have you ever wondered what kinds of things our favorite fictional characters would have on their shopping and to-do lists? Neither have I.
Now that the subject has come up, though, we might as well take a few peeks. If you are like me and have no life, this will help pass the time until Law and Order comes on.
1. A copy of ”How to Avoid Ghosts and Other Paranormal Fun” by Donna Cavanagh
2. A pocketful of pebbles to throw at carolers
3. More trash bags to stuff with money
1. Fifty spools of red embroidery thread
2. One pair of sturdy walking shoes, suitable for climbing scaffolds and taking walks in the woods
3. Pest spray effective against evil-minded husbands and weak-willed, deadbeat dad boyfriends
1. A three-month supply of Prozac
2. A tattoo (on chest?) which says “Heath & Cathy Forever”
3. Anger management classes
1. A book of Italian surnames and their meanings
2. Instructions on how to survive a self-induced, temporary coma
3. “How to Grow Up Normally When You Come From a Family of Maniacs” by Dr. Sy Cobabbel