1. Even if only two people are together in one room, they will not be able to agree on what to watch on TV.
2. The best way to enliven your wardrobe is to go through your old clothes to decide what to give to the thrift shop up the street. You are bound to find a few things you had either forgotten about or thought you had lost, to which you will suddenly develop a brand new attachment.
3. The same thing goes for old furniture and old toys.
4. Speaking of toys, the more you spend on a store-bought cat toy, the less likely your cat will be to play with it. On the other hand, Kitty will be fascinated with wadded up toilet paper, Q-tips, yarn, aluminum foil, coins, small pieces of jewelry and hair scrunchies.
5. If you can’t find your hair clip, it is probably under the couch, where the cat shoved it while playing with it.
6. Always blame any piece of domestic destruction on the cat or the dog. They don’t understand English and will not be able to come up with a believable defense.**
**Just don’t let anyone hit, yell at or otherwise abuse the poor animal, who doesn’t deserve it.