1. Leftover frozen yogurt that has been sitting in the freezer for two months after being opened isn’t the best choice for dessert.
2. If you have left ice cubes untouched in the freezer for so long that they have vaporized and disappeared, you have no basis for blaming anyone else for not filling the ice cube tray.
3. If it has white fuzz on it, it has been in the fridge too long.
4. For some weird reason, leftover spaghetti sauce tastes pretty good the next day, when it has been in the fridge for several hours. Nobody knows why this happens. The best thing to do is to heat it up with a couple of yesterday’s meatballs and not ask questions.
5. Don’t believe anyone who tells you you can cook meatballs in a microwave. Trust me. You will end up with meatballs, yes – but you will be able to bounce them off the floor.