Political correctness is rampant these days. I predict that it will eventually reach its zenith (or its nadir, depending on your point of view) and we will have to be careful even with the terms we use to describe the mean and awful people of the world. In the near future, we will be using terms such as these:
1. She isn’t evil. She’s conscience-challenged.
2. He isn’t a narcissist. He’s self-inflated.
3. Don’t call him a tyrannical dictator. Call him a force-enhanced statesman.
4. She isn’t a greedy whore. She’s a businesswoman with benefits.
5. He isn’t a mean boss. He’s people management-challenged.
6. She isn’t two-faced. She’s relationship-flexible.
7. He isn’t a thief. He’s an ownership-assessor.
8. She isn’t a workplace backstabber. She’s a company watchperson.
9. He isn’t a sex maniac and she isn’t a nympho. They are lovers of women or men, depending on preference.
10. They aren’t sociopaths. They’re societal rule stretchers.