Skip to content
21 Jan, 2020
Learning with The Legendary Legend: Episode 234, 407, 816, 245, 738, 567, 911, 025, 180, 781, 798, 305, 409: Soy Sauce = I am sauce…
- Replace running shoes every 400 to 500 miles (or 4-5 years, whichever comes first).
- Wait to run for at least 2 hours after eating a meal (otherwise, be sure that you are only 2 minutes from the closest Port-A-Potty).
- Cross-training is your friend (cross-dressing, not so much).
- Dress like it’s 10 degrees warmer outside (unless it’s already 90 degrees then just stay home).
- Don’t eat, drink or wear anything new at a race (unless it’s a new haircut, then it’s OK).
- Run at least one 20 miles run before a marathon (then don’t bother entering, I mean what’s the point after that)?
- Talking should be easy during daily runs (unless you are alone and just talking to yourself, then other runners think you’re looney).
- It takes 7 years to plateau (after that it’s all downhill).
- Always run facing traffic (except during an actual race, then it means you’re running in the wrong direction).