- I didn’t feel like going for a run today so that’s why I went.
- Symptoms of not running include; waves of guilt, mood swings, feelings of regret etc.
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it’s off to run I go,
To lose my mind and find my soul
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho.
- One day I won’t be able to do this, today is not that day.
- I’ve got a dozen problems so I’m going to ignore them and go for a run.
- The feeling you get after a good run is much better than the feeling you get from wishing you’d run.
- A 12-minute run is just as far as a 6 minute run.
- You don’t stop running when you get old, you get old when you stop running.