“Good morning, class. Today’s mid-term is on the Trump Cabinet. Yes the Cabinet changes as often as the definition of the word ‘collusion’. But reliable sources assure me that no Cabinet changes are contemplated for the next two hours while POTUS is rearranging his collection of Fox News bobble head dolls”
“Now phones off. No Googling. Let’s see what you’ve got.”
1. Who is the Secretary of Agriculture?
A. Frank Perdue
B. Jim Perdue
C. Sonny Perdue
D. Sunny N. Philadelphia
E. Colonel Sanders
F. Sarah Huckabee Sanders (no relation to the Colonel)….(that we know of)
2. Who is the Secretary of Health and Human Services?
A. Czar Alexander
B. Alexander Acosta
C. Alex Azar
D. Alex Trebek
3. Who is the Secretary of Commerce?
A. Wilbur Ross
B. Wilbur Wright
C. Wilbur Mills
D. Orville Wright
E. Wilbur Wilkie
4. Who is the Secretary of the Interior?
A. Ryan Gosling
B. Ryan Coppere
C. Ryan Zinke
D. Paul Ryan
E. Ryan Seacrest
5. Who is the Secretary of the Exterior
A. Rex Tillerson
B. T. Rex
C. Mr. T
D. Mike Pompeii
E. Mike Pompeo
6. Who is the Director of the Ulterior?
A. Eddie Haskell
B. Gina Haspel
C. Boris Badanov
D. Moose and Squirrel
7. Which of these is not the Secretary of Energy? Circle all that apply.
A. Steve Perry
B. Katy Perry
C. James ‘Rick’ Perry
D. Perry Mason
E. Perry Como
8. Who was Designated Survivor at the last State of the Union Address? Circle all that apply.
A. Sonny Bono
B. Sonny Corleone
C. Sonny Perdue
D. Sonny Tufts
E. Kiefer Sutherland
F. C’mon, even Trump wouldn’t let someone named Sonny run the country
G. Yeah he would
9. Which Cabinet Office has logged the most jail time?
B. Attorney General
10. Which is not a Trump Cabinet Department? Circle all that apply.
A. Housing and Human Services
B. Health and Urban Development
C. Health and Human Development
D. Housing and Urban Services
E. Is this test graded on a curve?
“Answers? You want the answers?! I want a fat government grant to study differences in first class airline amenities worldwide. But noooo…Steve Mnuchin at Treasury already awarded that to himself!”
“Ok, time’s up. Lowest score owes me a 2000 word term paper on Ivanka’s Middle East Policy. Good luck with that one.”
3 thoughts on “The Trump Cabinet Quiz”
But now I can’t get the name Sonny Perdue (Agriculture Secretary) out of my head, like a song that won’t go away.
Rod, your cabinet quiz is hilarious! Although I couldn’t answer most of them, I had a lot of good laughs. This was fun. May I pass it on to friends?
Comments are closed.