These are trying times. Try these tips for having more fun: The next time you meet someone who suffers a head trauma that causes amnesia, tell them you were there for them the whole time […]
The real tragedy about the Oscars is that the Academy considers Will Smith best actor.
Aren’t your hands cold? Mine are.
In a surprise move, the Australian Tennis Open has made the tennis courts the size of Novak Djokovic’s ego, rendering the game much easier to play. Children of all ages, including Novak, are invited to […]
The French Bulldog is a canine crime in the making. You’ll find these creatures everywhere and more and more popular. If you can’t picture one, imagine a rump roast for a body, enlarged prostate for […]
I sold my daughter’s Barbie house on Kijiji for way over asking. And only one bathroom. What a crazy market. Of course the new owners tore it down and built one of those monster […]
My car insurance company mailed me a very polite letter. A letter, printed on paper, thanking me for choosing the NO-PAPER option in all our correspondence. “You’re welcome, insurance company”, I wrote in a letter […]
In his continued refusal to cede the election, Donald Trump has pledged not to change the sheets on the First Couple’s bed, keep the wifi password secret and, most concerning, won’t release the all-important codes. […]
From the makers of The Masked Singer comes The Masked Surgeon. Three people dressed as surgeons and ready to operate. Only one is a real surgeon. Can you tell who is the real surgeon and who are the […]
A recent poll on the Covid death toll finds that 57% of Republicans think the current number of dead is acceptable. The other 43% feel it should be higher. From the man who poisons his […]